Expediting / Inspecting Officer
We are currently seeking an Expediting / Inspection Officer to join a specialist contractor to the Oil & Gas industry on a permanent basis in Kingston-upon-Thames. Our client provides drilling, engineering, procurement and pipeline services to the Oil & Gas sector. They are seeking an Expediting / Inspection Office to join their expert team.
The selected candidate be expediting on EPCI and T&I projects with emphasis on pipelay and jacket fabrication, topside modules and subsea structure installations.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Display knowledge of valves, subsea structures, steel, pipes, cast items, umbilical's and other associated equipment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Solid report writing skills.
- Good organisational skills, being able to travel and work under own initiative.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Charlie Knight on and quote 16069. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.