KS2 Teacher Coordinator
We are looking for exceptional Key Stage 2 Teacher to work at a friendly and supportive primary school located in Richmond. We are keen to meet teachers who can to make a real impact in the classroom and implement inspiring lessons. Any potential Year 5 teacher will be expected to have a passion for teaching and a commitment to their pupils and we are keen to hear from teachers interested in taking on a phase leadership.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to the school's high standards and ethos.
- Have a strong commitment to raising standards.
- Have very high expectations of pupil's attainment and behaviour.
- Be hard working and make a valuable contribution to the life of the school.
- Be enthusiastic and have a sense of humour.
If you can offer:
- A passion for teaching primary students and a desire to improve outcomes for students
- Sound knowledge of the primary curriculum, particularly Key Stage Two
- An open approach to teaching and learning, with the ability to engage students of all learning abilities
- A passion for Literacy, Maths or Science
We set high expectations for its pupils and achieve excellent results. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and friendly teaching team at a school who are very supportive of their staff and offer a good induction programmes for all levels of teachers.
You will work in a warm, friendly and caring environment, and play an essential role in Key Stage 2 team in order to help pupils achieve the best of their abilities.
We can deliver
- An excellent teaching environment , with genuine opportunity for progression
- An opportunity make a difference and improve outcomes
- Excellent rates of pay; with employee benefits
- Continuous Professional Development
This is an exceptional opportunity at an outstanding school. Please apply today by sending your CV to Luke at Reeson education.