Negotiable - Dependant on experience
Our client is a well-established Leicestershire based Energy accreditation organisation that work closely with its members to provide support and expertise in the Energy Assessment industry.
As a Product Manager, you'll be responsible for their low pressure Pulse air permeability test product, have the ability to communicate the product vision from the highest level to development and implementation, coordinate the product assembly supply chain, manage product development and to devise and deliver on a sales and revenue strategy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the complete end-to-end product lifestyle for both Pulse and our leak checker device, from the product design, build and sales through to warranty and customer support.
- Work with and coordinate our partners, suppliers and wider supply chain to ensure dependable product supply, high quality standards, value for money and resilience.
- Scope and project manage product development in response to stakeholder feedback; working with our Product Engineer to release timely product updates and new releases.
- Devise and deliver on a sales and revenue strategy comprising product sales, equipment user training and equipment servicing and calibration.
- Be an advocate for the product, developing new leads and sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain external relationships particularly with suppliers, strategic partners, end users and customers
- Plan and develop a persuasive case to convince prospects to adopt our new technology
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be qualified to at-least degree level or equivalent in an engineering, manufacturing, scientific, mathematical, construction or project management related discipline.
- Possess good business acumen with skills encompassing financial forecasting, budget management and commercialisation/sales of products or services
- Have experience in project or product programme management
- Have experience in the management of a product or service i.e. manufacturing, supply chain management and assembly lines and/or product/service sales and support.
- Familiar with basic building physics concepts and enthusiastic toward improving the performance and quality of buildings
- Possesses an entrepreneurial mind-set, able to see new sales and product development opportunities arising from your daily work
- Competent in IT, importantly MS Excel and equivalent data analysis tools as well as word processing and presentation tools.
- Time flexible and in possession of a full UK driving license
- Experience in the field of building physics and building performance
- Experience/familiarity with building site practices e.g. construction methods, health and safety
- Possess an existing network within the construction sector of potential customers and end users
- Have a track record in achieving sales and servicing customer needs
- Possess expertise in compressed air based systems and/or control electronics and software
- Experience or qualifications in building surveying and/or testing e.g. Air tightness testing