Head of Content Development
Do you have solid experience in programme/project management delivery? Have you managed teams and run an editorial function in digital publishing? This is an exciting newly created role to join a professional publisher in London and drive their content development team.
Head of Content Development Key duties:
- Create and manage a high performing content development team setting clear goals and responsibilities
- Take responsibility for high quality and timely delivery of programmes/projects
- Encourage communication and feedback during processes, building a positive team environment
- Identify efficiency and automation opportunities within workflows
- Build scalable resource model to accommodate peaks in workload and encourage flexibility to deliver more innovative outputs
- Contribute to department P/L making sure team, process and tools are efficient and optimised
- Create KPIs to drive successful projects/programmes delivery
- Review targets vs resources and contribute to budget forecast
Head of Content Development Experience / skills required:
- Sold experience in an editorial function within digital publishing and familiarity with online content tools
- Experience in project/programme management delivery and of operating with matrix structures
- Experience managing mid-sized teams through change with excellent leadership and motivating skills
- Track record of being responsible for P&L, delivering financial reporting and forecasting
- Outstanding communicator able to engage with and influence cross-functional stakeholders
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a project management qualification ideally
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.