We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading trade publisher in their production team. Based in Northampton, this is a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of books in a great office. This role would suit someone with prior project management experience who enjoys seeing projects through from concept to completion. This is a 12 month maternity cover.
Production Assistant Key duties:
- Manage production projects from initial concept to delivery, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget
- Manage all assets, including files, plotters, approvals and advances and
- Check all assets meet the required standards
- Troubleshoot delays and problems
- Ensure in-house teams and suppliers comply with safety standards
- Maintain excellent relationships with in-house colleagues and external stakeholders
Production Assistant Experience / skills required:
- Project Management experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Publishing experience
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Solid IT skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.