Regional Manager - Grounds Maintenance
Regional Manager Salary: GBP26,000 per annum
Locations: Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire
Hours of Work: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
About the Company:
Meadfleet are a land owning public open space Management Company with an ever-increasing portfolio of over 300 developments throughout England and Wales. Our open spaces include a variety of features such as extensive soft landscaping, play areas, roadways, street lighting and drainage. We also manage a wide variety of habitat types and have an ever-increasing desire to improve the ecological value on our sites. Our simple principle is to deliver effective, high quality land management that sustains and adds value for the long-term benefit of the environment, the development and its residents.
The regional manager role will involve being responsible for a number of sites throughout Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire.
Regional Manager Responsibilities:
• To oversee the management and maintenance of public open spaces on allocated developments to a high standard, this will include but is not limited to:
o Liaising with contractors on a day to day basis
o Conducting regular site inspections
o Producing monthly reports for each development
o Inspecting playground equipment
o Liaising with residents and responding to their queries delivering excellent customer service
o Following Meadfleet best practice guidelines
o Be self-motivated, identifying opportunities for improvement
• Attending monthly meetings including at Meadfleet head office in Stevenage;
• You will also be involved in the handover of new sites from the developer to Meadfleet, this will include; ensuring the areas concerned are in line with approved landscape drawings and are at a certain standard, preparing reports and meeting representatives from the housebuilder.
Regional Manager Requirements:
• Hold a degree in one of the following fields; horticulture, ecology or environmental; or
• Experience in a similar role or 5 years' working at the operative/supervisory level;
• A full, clean driving licence;
• Applicants must demonstrate a desire to deliver consistent high-quality grounds maintenance;
• Good communication skills in dealing with residents, contractors and developers;
• Excellent organisational skills; and
• A good understanding and use of IT.
Regional Manager Benefits:
• 25 days annual leave
• Non-contributory pension scheme
• Death in service and private medical cover
• Company car and fuel card
• Laptop, tablet and mobile phone
This position requires a satisfactory basic DBS check and driving licence check. All offers of employment will be made conditional upon the receipt of these checks being satisfactorily confirmed.
If you think you are suitable for the Regional Manager role then please apply now!