Inventory Control Specialist Manager
Nouvo are delighted to be supporting this number one US-based independent company who have their European office based in the centre of London who are looking for an Inventory Control Specialist Manager.
They offer fantastic career progression plus bonus, benefits and perks.
- Key areas of responsibility: cycle counting, data reporting, analysis, and reconciliation of discrepancies
- Performs root cause analysis of inventory errors, identifies corrective action.
- Responsible for overseeing the internal control process for inventory and weekly reconciliation of raw components and finished goods.
- Develops and coordinates inventory product and traffic flow, aligning with warehouse storage capacity.
- Plays key role in organizing and executing monthly cycle counts and annual physical inventory.
- Performs Root Cause analysis and solution proposal for inventory discrepancies.
- Facilitates usage of slow moving and obsolete inventory.
- Leads the integrity of the inventory by assisting in verification of item number, description, unit of measure, and other specificities
- Enters and verifies transactions in ERP system, including adjustments and manual receipts.
- Works with finance in resolving inventory discrepancies with impact to inventory.
- Regularly interfaces with other departments and internal customers.
- Identifies areas of improvement and works collaboratively with other departments to drive resolution.
- Participates in continuous improvement events and drive improvement initiatives
- Responsible for month end close
- Assists in other logistics duties as needed
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS Degree; Degree in Business management or Supply Chain Management preferred
- Superb organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Naturally energetic, positive and customer service-oriented in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- Proactive self-starter with a penchant for creative problem-solving and excellent team-working skills
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization and across all functions
- Quick to learn new tools and technologies; interest and experience using technology to improve work efficiency
- Proficient in Google and Microsoft Office
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK