People Admin Apprentice
- Located near Borough Tube Station/Zone 1
About Funding Options:
We help them find the finance they need easily, quickly, and securely. We've helped our customers raise millions of pounds of finance, won a host of industry awards, and gained the backing of the government. Funding Options is also one of the fastest-growing fintech companies and recently joined Tech Nations' Upscale programme.
To help with the continued planned growth of the business, we're now looking for a People Administrator Apprentice to help us with our recruitment function and ensure our employer brand has people knocking our door down to join the team!
Roles and responsibilities:
• Background/reference checks including right to work checks
• Create/send employment contracts
• Set up new starters & train them in Cezanne (HRIS)
• Initiate the pre-boarding process
• Ensure probation reviews being completed and Cezanne updated
• Create/tidy the HR templates - ensure all letters up to date
• Create offer letters and contract update letters for employee changes as required
• Greet candidates and bring them to the office for interviews
• Help organise team events - monthly/quarterly/special events
• Office Management - ad hoc duties to help ensure the office environment is maintained - e.g. help with orders/deliveries etc
• Ensure employee files are up to date/scanning completed / contracts signed etc
• Organise tradespeople for any repairs or new fittings
• Weekly food orders
• Excellent attention to detail
• Well developed written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter who's happy to work in a fast-faced, high-growth startup environment!
• A natural team player
• Keen to launch a career in HR/Talent
• Five GCSE grades C - A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English
• Good knowledge of IT packages e.g Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets etc.
• Level 3 qualification (BTEC, NVQ or equivalent)
• Career development - we fund our employees attending workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile
• Free breakfast & fruit
• Access to the WhiteHat community and events
Included in qualification:
- Training on the 15 month Standard Level 3 Business Administrator (BA3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.