Experienced Payroll & HR Data Administrator
Dalton Recruitment has been asked by one its key clients to identify an experienced Payroll & HR Data Administrator to take responsibility for working with the external payroll provider in processing the monthly payroll across it's business whilst also maintaining the HR data and HR systems to allow for smooth and effective running of the HR function. The Payroll & HR Administrator will also act as the first point of contact for all payroll queries.
Working closely with the HR Manager and HR team, the role requires someone with sound working knowledge of HR systems (in general) for data capture and manipulation and confidence in processing payrolls working in conjunction with external payroll providers to ensure that the monthly payroll for 300+ employees is executed seamlessly.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a great, small but busy HR function, working for an interesting international client in the North Surrey countryside.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collating input for payroll while co-coordinating with the outsourced payroll provider
- Answer payroll queries from employees
- Co-ordinate pension and auto-enrolment administration
- Receive and coordinate requests for leave and other absences
- Lead role in preparing data and reports for P11D, gender pay reporting and salary review
- Responsible for the renewal of benefits e.g. PMI &Life assurance and up keep of records
- Handle changes in exemptions, job status, and job titles
- Adhere to payroll policies and procedures and comply with relevant law
- Identify, investigate, and resolve discrepancies in payroll records
- Complete payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review
- You will work closely with the HR Manager ensuring system security is fit for purpose
- Implement, maintain and update the HR systems and database
- Work with the HR Advisor to update employee records
- Conduct regular audits on HR data
- Create and amend user accounts as needed
- Be the go to person for HR systems support, reports and advice
- Responsible for monthly headcount activity and reporting
- Update organisational charts
- Analyse and interpret trends
Required Experience for Consideration:
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in HR & payroll position
- Good understanding of payroll practices
- Good understanding and use of HR systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of colleagues, managers and SMEs
- Strong analytical skills and organisational capabilities
Apply today for immediate consideration
Dalton Recruitment Ltd is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. We will always try to respond to all applications individually but due to the high volume we receive, this may simply not be possible. So if you do not hear back from us within 3 working days, please accept our apologies but please also assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.