Primary Supply Teacher - Gloucestershire
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Primary Supply Teacher to provide short-term supply cover in various primary schools in the Gloucestershire area. Bookings range from 1 week to a full half-term.
The schools also book teachers for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days' work each week this option is available. You can select your preferred booking length, either day to day cover or short-term.
Primary Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location - Gloucestershire
- Position - Primary Supply Teacher
- Type of work - Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
- Start date - May 2019
- Likely Duration - ongoing supply cover to July 2019
- Position end date - July 2019
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full-time potential
- Minimum rate of pay - GBP110
- Maximum rate of pay - GBP130
- Hours - 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Primary Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have QTS and experience working in KS2.
- You will need to have taught in a Primary School setting either in a permanent or supply cover role, or on teaching placement if you are an NQT.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Primary School Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please apply below
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teacher
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behavior management