German CRM Content Executive - Online Gambling Brand
Do you also have a flair for marketing and want to work in an international dynamic team? Do you speak and write incredibly catchy German? Then the CRM Content Executive role at our market leading yet still growing Online Gambling Brand might just be for you!
This is a central role within Campaign Delivery where the team is responsible for planning, creating and executing campaigns.
You will in this role create and publish fun, engaging copy, that's according to brand guidelines and with a local twist. The copy is used for campaign communications and onsite content to encourage new and existing players to engage with the site and take part in our promotions.
Coordinating tasks between people and departments is also an important part of this role to ensure timely and efficient execution of needed updates. Your role is to make updates on the site to reflect current promotions, casino games and sports events that are taking place and to ensure players can find correct information for best user experience.
Assisting with keeping the web/mobile sites up to date for all our supported markets. Ensuring the sites are always displaying up to date content, making corrections and suggesting improvements where needed. Coordinating translations, copy writing, setting up campaigns, creating landing pages, updating site content and ensuring offers run smoothly according to deadlines.
Being an excellent and enthusiastic communicator, both verbally and in writing, it is easy for you to liaise with the campaign team, internal product teams and country teams; via chat, face to face and on email. Keeping the content local and in tune with what is happening in German will be key to make sure that our customers feel connected.
- You are of course fluent in verbal and written German, otherwise you wouldn't be able to carry out the role :)
- You can easily adapt to our style of writing and tone of voice to tailor your dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences.
- Through your positive and proactive attitude, you have the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees and maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company expectations. Your strong organisational and coordination skills are up there alongside your time management skills.
- Displaying a "can do" attitude even in demanding situations and an ability to solve problems is essential as it is a multitasking role, where you need to be detail oriented as sometimes things might not go to plan and you will need to think fast and adapt to the situation as needed. Having said that you are the kind of person who enjoys teamwork and likes to participate on team events.
- You have a passion for and good knowledge of sports and casino or keen to learn about both products. General knowledge of both will be an advantage in this role.
- heavily subsidised gym allowance, option to sign up with pure gym or virgin active
- bike2work scheme
- travel season ticket loans
- all snacks, cold/hot drinks, cereal, fruit etc provided for
- free breakfast, brunch or lunch each day. all super fresh & quite healthy so wraps, salad, meat/cheese platters, waffles etc
- beer Fridays, drink fridge opens at 5pm & we often stay out quite late
- big games zone with ping pong, pool table, darts, fifa
- quiet zone, we have 4 beds with screens for people to go have nap or work alone