Learning & Development Consultant - Fixed Contract (CeMAP / FPC Qualif
My Client is looking to fill a 12 Month Fixed term contract for a L&D Consultant.
You will be responsible for Company wide learning and development to promote sales and compliance.
- Responsible for design and delivery of Induction programmes to ensure required skills in place .
- Work with Sales & Compliance to ensure that sales force adhere to T&C regime
- Design and develop effective training programmes to meet the needs of the business, co-ordinating and delivering programmes, ensuring effective evaluation is conducted.
- Identify company wide training needs, research and agree interventions, design, deliver and evaluate programmes and sessions and measure success against business needs.
- Create and maintain close working relationships with internal departments and external business partners
- Diary management and arranging meetings to support each project.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others.
- Ensure knowledge and understanding in areas of compliance and regulation is maintained as required
- Ensure training and testing in all areas of compliance and regulation is completed as required.
- Improvement in individual and team performance as evidenced through effective evaluation.
- Ensure that appropriate training is delivered within timescales agreed.
- Evaluation of training interventions is measured including increase in business & sales
- Gather and analyse post-course feedback
- Deputise for other members of staff as required by the business and complete any other tasks as directed by reporting line.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the company to deliver courses & induction programmes.
- CeMap and/or FPC qualified
- An excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and excellent presentation skills.
- The ability to build strong relationships within the company including key Senior stakeholders and Third-Party Supplier contacts.
- Appreciation of different learning styles and their impact on design, including e-learning
- Ability to influence and motivate others, demonstrating professional integrity at all times
- Meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment working towards tight deadlines.
- Previous training and Coaching experience gained within a training function, preferentially within financial services
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.