Digital Marketer- Apprenticeship
Job title: Digital Marketer - Apprenticeship
Location: Canary Wharf , London
Wage: GBP12,000-GBP14,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9am - 5.30pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Digital Marketer L3
About the role:
My client are a group of entrepreneurs, bankers and professionals who are making a difference in providing funding solutions for businesses across the world in several industries and sectors who otherwise won't qualify under traditional financing. They have over 75 years of combined experience in running businesses, making them adept to the unique financing needs of small and medium enterprises.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Looking to offer permanent employment at the end of the apprenticeship
- Fun and social team
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Represtenting the company through a range of social media platform
- Responding to any enquiries through the website contact page
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click)
- Managing and recording website traffic
- Supporting Marketing Manager on digital campaigns and events
- Using InDesign, AdWords and managing internal marketing material
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Keen eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Confident over the phone
- No unspent criminal record
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.