Key Account Manager - Molecular
We have a fantastic opportunity for a PhD qualified Life Science Sales professional to manage key academic accounts in London! This position will involve strategically managing major universities including UCL, Imperial College & Francis Crick Institute, with a portfolio including Cell Biology, Molecular and DNA Analysis products.
- Strong background in life science research to a minimum PhD level
- Previous sales experience within the life science field is essential
- The company places strong emphasis on building highly collaborative relationships with customers, so excellent communication and relationship building skills are key!
The individual should be able to demonstrate drive to meet or exceed sales targets, be well organised and act as a team player at all times. They should be organised with excellent time-management, communication skills and be highly customer-focused. In addition, they should be well versed in office-based computer packages (especially Excel) with previous experience of using and reporting on CRM and revenue data.
- Develop sales within Key Academic and Government accounts within Central and North London
- Sell an extensive range of highly innovative life science products and customised solutions to academic researchers in established, well supported accounts
- Deliver a high level of personal service to customers at all times
- Work cohesively with our Inside Sales Specialists to create a dedicated customer support team
- Build, execute and deliver strategic goals for the territory
- Build revenue budgets for key accounts
- Prospect and map new customers while identifying relevant customers for new product launches
Apply via the website if you are interested to find out more!