Head Therapist Luxurious, Unique Spa Retreat
Senior/Head Spa Therapist
Beautiful Spa Retreat
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Senior Spa Therapist to join our client's team based at their luxury Hotel and Spa property in the stunning Cotswolds.
The spa has a fantastic reputation and is set in a beautiful location with wonderful facilities catering for health, beauty, fitness and relaxation and overall wellbeing.
We are seeking an exceptional Senior Therapist who prides themselves on ensuring above all the guest has an unforgettable experience during their visit.
You will be performing a wide range of treatments to an extremely high standard and taking the clients on a relaxing journey in this stunning environment.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- Level 3 Beauty qualification or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years relevant industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High standard of personal appearance as role model to staff
- Computer literate
- Self - motivated
- Good team player
- Carrying out a range of Treatments to an extremely high standard
- Supporting the Beauty & Assistant Beauty Manager
- Mentoring Therapists
- Training new starters & existing Therapists in Treatment procedures & products
- Achieving consistently high Retail Targets
- Building a regular client base
- Ensuring Treatment Rooms are of a consistent high standard
- Carrying out any other reasonable tasks requested by Management
- Team to aid the smooth running of the Spa.
Package on Offer:
- Basic Salary; GBP21,000 - GBP22,000 Depending on experience
- Commission on Retail Sales
- Use of Pool & Gym on working days
- Meal provided on duty + two Coffee Breaks a day
- One FULL weekend off every 3 weeks
- Discount on product purchases
- Discount on Treatments
- Discount on food & stays in all company properties
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Training in House
- Long Service Awards
- Free parking
The company provides great opportunities for extra training and there is a clear progression route for those who shine, they are committed to people's development at all stages and the long service of key staff members.
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities