Digital Designer Based in Brighton
A high-end brand & digital marketing agency based just outside of Brighton are looking for a full-time Web Designer.
The ideal candidate will have superior user interface design skills, the ability to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional digital designs.
You will have excellent working knowledge of UX, Mobile Design and all things online. A creative streak is not just an advantage, it is essential. We would also love you to have a marketing eye that understands SEO as well.
You must have..
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates both creative thinking and UX appreciation.
- The ability to take on-board complex briefs and turn our client visions into fully. functioning websites that offers excellent users experiences.
- The ability to create engaging prototypes in the form of high fidelity wireframes.
- Exceptional attention to detail, extremely organised, deadline driven.
- To approach every project with a mobile first, responsive mentality.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the team in the studio to discuss requirements and finalise an outstanding end result.
- Work with the wider project team to propose functionality and estimate time to implement.
- Offering suggestions to improve existing processes and provide comments on design element.
- Mastery of HTML5 & CSS3.
- Fluent and experienced in Wordpress (developing/modifying themes) would be an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of SEO principles (you will be working with the SEO & PPC team to create and optimise landing pages).
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.