GBP22K - GBP24K
This company works with major UK network operators to deliver SMS, MMS and email campaigns through a managed service function. The company have an in-house web based application which enables the bureau team to deploy campaigns, this includes working with outside partners, creative agencies and data providers who provide all the other elements needed to deploy a campaign.This is a permanent role offering GBP22K to GBP24K per year
Day-to-day activities will include???
- Taking personal responsibility in the deployment of client campaigns with specific attention to detail
- Setting-up and deploy cross-channel campaigns via SMS, MMS, Push and email
- Liaising with clients and other partners in the support of deploying customer campaigns support of deploying customer campaigns
- Ensuring that all processes are followed which are explained in the bureau process documentation
- Providing client support for new requirements. This will also involve requirements gathering, project planning and customer workshops
- Providing support with client reporting requirements, liaising with the reporting team at IMI and providing information to clients where required
- Producing weekly report on activity to Head of Bureau
- Working with the development team in India on new capabilities for clients
- Assisting in the implementation of mobile optimised email capability
- Working with client campaign teams to give their customers the best experience
- Driving the progression of the Bureau as a managed service with the existing client base and increase its exposure to other parts of our clients businesses
- Managing the process (build/test/setup) following the SLAs (Service level Agreements between client and IMI)
- Providing reporting and insight to campaign performance to existing clients
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications...
- Excellent Communication - You articulate your thoughts and ideas clearly as well as offer critique to those around you
- Curiosity - A spirit of inquiry and a desire to understand; why?
- Passion - Real enthusiasm and excitement for the the tech sector
- Wit - Inventive thought and quick understanding
- Teamwork - Great things are delivered by great teams, and great build sector specific awareness about our offering teams are made up of great people
- Experience in dreamweaver
- HTML experience (HTML 5 would be an advantage)
- A technical background or strong interest in technology
- Process driven and results orientated
The nice to haves...
- A relevant degree
- Experience working in the mobile industry
- Account Management experience
- Experience with using Microsoft office applications are desirable
- Experience in a CRM discipline is desirable
- Experience in using web-based applications to deploy client campaigns.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Fantastic career progression
- Very impressive client list including the BBC, BT and the Guardian
- Easy access to senior management team
- Regular socials
- Rugby, running and cricket teams to join
- Epic Christmas party