HR Systems Officer
HR Systems Officer - iTrent
Up to GBP25,000 per annum, plus benefits including excellent pension, 26 days holiday (plus stats), etc..
HR Systems Officer with experience in iTrent and HR Reporting skills required on a permanent basis by public sector organisation based in Hailsham, East Sussex. The HR Systems Officer will act as an important part of the HR team, working closely with the HR leadership team, Payroll and IT teams, providing systems and data administration of the iTrent HR and Payroll system,
- Strong knowledge of HR (and Payroll) Systems
- Skills in data analysis / MI reporting, ideally using Business Objects or other reporting tools
- Ability to support upgrade, update and configuration projects
- Understanding of HR / Payroll processes
- Excellent communication and user support skills
- Experience with iTrent analysis and systems administration
This is a great time for a HR Systems Officer to join the team, as there are several extremely interesting projects in the pipeline and the successful HR Systems Officer will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in a well-run organisation with excellent opportunities for development and progression as an HR Systems specialist.
ninesharp HR is a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent HR professionals.
Tags: HRIS Administrator, HR systems Administrator, HRIS Officer, HR Systems Officer, HR Systems Analyst, HRIS Analyst, HR Systems, HRIS, MidlandHR, iTrent, Business Objects, HR, Payroll, HR Information Systems, Systems Analyst, HR MI Analysis, Data Analysis, East Sussex, Kent, Eastbourne, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Hastings