Role: HR Officer
Salary: GBP32,000 - GBP40,000
I am working on behalf of an award-winning financial services company to recruit an HR Coordinator to join their London team. You will be responsible for assisting the Global HR Manager in all areas of HR. The right person must be an excellent communicator, self-motivated and work to a high level of accuracy at all times. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with around 4 years of HR experience, who is looking for a fresh challenge to continue to develop and grow their HR knowledge.
- Responsible for onboarding all new starters
- To be the first point of contact for all employees in the London office and deal with non-complex ER cases
- Assisting the Global HR Manager with the annual compensation & benefits review
- Supporting on various HR projects - HRIS implementation
- Take control of L & D for the London office, vendors and booking all employees in the London office
- Assist with general office duties when necessary
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in a demanding environment
- Must have 4 years + of HR experience
- Financial Services experience is desirable
- Must be self-motivated and work off the back of your own initiative
- Excellent organisation
- CIPD qualified is desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.