The primary responsibility for this role is to own, manager and develop the groups support for all centre teams and to implement tactical campaign activity to support the retail calendar and the national marketing plan.
The role will proactively manage and execute effective marketing campaigns on behalf of the leisure operators behalf to its team members, customers and consumers.
A UK leading Leisure Park business which operates under a small umbrella of further brands.
- Support the Head of Marketing in the implementation of the national marketing plan and retail calendar, supporting campaigns, key trading dates and local centre initiatives.
- Own the marketing support for one of more category areas from sporting activity, food and drink, amusements and virtual reality.
- Support the launch of new initiatives either nationally or to local markets e.g new centre openings, rebrands and new games or activities.
- Monitor the effectiveness, measure and report on marketing activities.
- Demonstrate sound commercial awareness throughout marketing activities.
- Support the Head of Marketing with the implementation and maintenance of marketing information systems to support the business.
- Support centre and regional teams with tactical marketing initiatives for attraction, engagement and retention of customers, administrating requests from centres using marketing support systems and using marketing expertise.
- Identify and champion opportunities to enhance customer experience.
- Represent the marketing team for selected company projects.
- Manage research and customer insight activities.
- Create, develop and manage marketing assets, including writing copy for different audiences and channels, collateral creations, point of sale, video, digital images and social media content.
- Ensure timely, relevant and accurate content is maintained across all channels for the customer groups, e.g website, intranet, point of sale, ecomms, in-centre screens and music.
- Give brand guidance support for digital marketing including web, social media and CRM.
- Keep accurate records of costs and return on investment across all marketing activities you are involved in.
- Responsible for the accurate recording of costs and invoices against the central marketing budget.
- Provide cover for periods of leave from the other marketing executives.
- Minimum of 2 years marketing experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skill, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- CIM Professional Certificate level or to have or be working towards a Marketing Degree.
- Experience in developing and working effectively to project plans.
- Demonstrable commercial awareness.
- Experience in relationship building with suppliers.
- Creates a positive impression of marketing for the team and organisation.
- Ability to work well to budget and deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and self manage to prioritise tasks.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
A competitive salary and the opportunity for career growth.