Commissioning Editor - Maths
A leading publisher is looking for a Commissioning Editor to join the education area of their business. This is a fantastic role based in Glasgow and would suit a creative and commercially driven editor who enjoys taking ownership of a list and working on well respected educational titles.
- In conjunction with colleagues, build the list of titles to produce an exceptional range of resources for teachers and learners
- Commission new titles to drive the business based on your exceptional market knowledge
- Manage the backlist
- Drive market research, feeding back useful insights on maths teaching in Scotland
Experience / skills required:
- Experience commissioning STEM titles
- Familiarity with changing curriculum requirements in Scotland
- An understanding of the challenges faces by education providers
- Some mathematical understanding would be advantageous
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.