Junior Medical Engineer
Recently finished school or college and looking for your first route into the engineering industry?
Passionate about all things IT and information systems?
If you're seeking a career working for a globally-renowned medical equipment company, then this is an opportunity for you to work for a company who will really put you first.
Support Engineer - Medical Informatics.
Based in Bedford.
This market-leading manufacturer have established themselves as a global provider of high-tech medical imaging systems. Not only will you be supporting their market-leading products, but you will become part of a company that takes pride in their established family culture. You will be provided with excellent training and development programmes, enabling you to become a successful and experienced medical first-line support engineer in no time.
In this role you will be providing first-line and second-line support for their Medical Informatics portfolio of products, including PACS (Picture Archiving Solutions) and RIS (Radiography Information Systems). This will involve being the first point of contact for customer incoming incidents, where you will be expected to provide technical support to the customer over the telephone. You will become an instrumental force in ensuring customer satisfaction prevails at all times.
You will have a strong interest in the medical engineering industry, but aside from this you will have:
- A passion for Information Technology, IT networks or Information Systems.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of building strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Have the work ethic to accelerate your career in the medical engineering industry.
- Confident with a strong motivation to succeed.
If you would like to know more, you can do one of the following:
1. Click apply on this page for your application to arrive directly in my inbox
2. Call FMC directly and ask to speak with Lauren for more information on the role.
Reference number: 7094
FMC contact for this role: Lauren Applewhite