Senior Acute Contracts Manager
Role: Senior Acute Contracts Manager
Location: West Midlands
Duration: 6 months
Rate: GBP365 per day (inside IR35)
We are searching for a Senior Acute Contracts Manager to join an NHS organisation based in the West Midlands for an initial 6 month period. You will be reporting into the Director of Contracting and responsible for the proactive management of the Acute Contracts portfolio. You will also be responsible for line managing a small team, supporting and encouraging best practice.
Your role will include procuring, negotiating and performance managing contracts, ensuring cost effectiveness and delivery of national and local objectives. You will also implement and apply national and regional guidance and be responsible as a point of contact for commissioning queries.
In order to be successful you need:
- Acute contracts management experience in an NHS organisation
- Significant experience of successfully operating in a politically sensitive environment
- Experience of monitoring budgets and business planning processes
- Understanding of the public sector
- Experience of direct line management
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply or get in touch with Lily in the Rethink Bristol office.