We are currently recruiting for Visitor Assistants who will welcome visitors into and around the Palace of Westminster. We are proactive, creative and customer focussed, providing information and supporting Managers in the day to day delivery of Visitor Services during Commercial Opening Days. This will take place within a shift structure that includes weekend work.
- Experience of providing excellent customer service in a pressurised visitor/customer service environment.
- Experience of dealing with the public, and upholding the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Experience of exercising sound judgement in dealing with a difficult situation.
- Annual leave starting at 30 days pro rata
- Civil Service Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Discounted membership of the in-house gym
All applications must be submitted on a House of Commons application form.
More information on the role and the full criteria can be found on the job description.