Group HR Business Partner
- Providing proactive, professional direction and support to internal customers across the Group.
- Acting as a commercially aware, focused, business minded HR partner
- Delivering a value-added HR service to the business
- Applying best practice HR solutions that meet the business needs
- To act as a role model for HR professionals
- BA or MA in HR Management.
- CIPD qualified graduate (or equivalent experience), currently holding the position of a HR Business Partner
- The ability to understand business strategy/aims/goals
- Confident, calm and credible with excellent communication and building relationship skills.
- Able to connect and engage with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Strong analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong UK Employment Law Knowledge