Training Consultant- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
My client based in Chatham, Kent is looking to recruit a 'Training Consultant' on a 12 month fixed term contract. They focus on specialist mortgage lending to consumers, entrepreneurs and SMEs in subsectors of the UK market.
12 month Fixed Term Contract, GBP31,000-GBP34,000 DOE.
The key purpose of this role relates to the ongoing support of the People Development Operational Plan and Learning Suite. Delivered by way of; the design and delivery of a range of learning activities, stakeholder management, learning contracting, coaching and follow up support on any related learning activities to individuals as identified by the Head of People Development.
The activities contribute directly to:
- Achievement of business objectives
- People Developments defined KPI's and SLA's to meet business need
- Fostering and embedding a culture of excellence
- Supporting Vision and Values
- Engagement and retention of employees
- Retention of robust Training Records
The role will require occasional travel to the London office and subsidiary organisations, primarily based in Chatham and
the South East.
Main Responsibilities will include;
- Cross skilled delivery of core learning content; Company Induction, role specific Inductions, Systems Training and L&D soft skills
- Effective Stakeholder Engagement and Learning Consultancy to develop Training Request Form (TRF) and gain sign off
- Create Training Approach Document (TAD) and/or Design Strategy to gain sign off
- Demonstrate an appreciation of cost and financial minded management of our People Development Budget for learning design and delivery
- Development of learning activity budget and gain agreement from budget holder
- Learning material design to agreed and signed off TAD/Design Strategy
- Coordinate training the trainer activity to effect knowledge transfer to PD Team
- Identify, select and coordinate UK and OSBI PD delivery team
- Effective learning activity delivery to agreed and signed off TAD/Design Strategy
- Manage and monitor training delivery against agreed schedule and report on progress through People Development reporting mechanism
- Learning delivery to meet People Development Quality measures and Learning Satisfaction Evaluation KPIs
- Review and redesign to improve learner experience meet People Development Quality measures and Learning Effectiveness Evaluation KPIs
- Demonstrate increased Learning Evaluation scores both Learning Satisfaction and Learning Effectiveness for progressive programme.
- 2 years previous experience in the design and delivery of a wide range of learning orientated workshops and coaching sessions is essential
- 2 years previous learning & development experience is essential
- Previous experience in the delivery of L&D activities relating to Company Induction, role specific Inductions, Systems Training and L&D soft skills, is desirable
- Robust knowledge of best practice techniques to undertake effective TNA's (Training Needs Analysis) is essential
- Specialist knowledge of the best practice techniques required to design and deliver inspiring, engaging and effective workshops or briefings to all employees is essential
- Specialist knowledge of the Training Cycle is essential
- Basic knowledge of learning contracting and Return on Investment is desirable
- Basic knowledge of the FCA's T&C Handbook is desirable
If you have similar experience, please apply immediately and I will be in contact.