Specification/Junior Specification Sales Manager
- Our client is a leading, full-spectrum provider of professional and architectural lighting solutions. Built on over a century of expertise in lamps and luminaires.
- Supply international state-of-the art products and systems to the public, commercial and private sectors.
- They have an invested research and development department to ensure they are at the forefront of their market.
- Extensive growth in recent years offering opportunities for progression for its employees.
- Selling a range of lighting offering solutions to Architects, Specifies Contractors, and End Users.
- As a Specification Sales Manager you will be working on a project by project basis providing solutions to a varied customer base. Specifying a solution to the architects and consultants as well as influencing end users in their choice of product.
- You will have a broad range of lighting products available, to take to the clients in the region.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone whom is in the Electrical Field Sales role looking for the next challenge to move and be trained in Specification Lightening.
- Self starter, proven track record within the lightening sales.
- Enjoy working as part of a team towards a common goal of increasing the company's market share.
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.