Term Time, Permanent Photographer Representative covering Early Years establishments in Lincolnshire.
Starting monthly salary: GBP555 along with enjoying school holidays, company car, equipment, excellent training, expenses reimbursed
H Tempest Ltd is the nation's largest photography company with over 800 employees, our Head Office and Laboratory is based in St Ives, Cornwall. Our bread and butter is academic photography ranging from toddlers in nursery groups to university graduation ceremonies, as well as the Armed Forces and Corporate Photography. Do you want to join us?
Benefits of the role:
Term-time: enjoy school holidays, weekends and quieter times of the academic year when there is little or no photography
Company car: you will be provided with a taxed, insured and maintained Company car which is available for private use
Equipment: full photographic equipment is provided
Expense reimbursement: we reimburse all authorized business-related expenses
Pension scheme and full life cover: after 3 months of service we will enrol you in the Pension scheme (you can opt-in sooner), life cover also becomes available on the 1st of August after one year's service
Professional training: we know that you want to keep learning and we accommodate this, we provide full training at the start of employment (which includes a fully paid week at our Head Office in St Ives). Training includes Health & Safety and Manual Handling. We will give you great, industry leading field-based training for the role to ensure you succeed
Salary: our salary year runs from 1st February to 31st January. You will be paid a guaranteed salary on a monthly basis. In addition, commission is generated from the sale of photographs taken by you. If your commission exceeds your salary a balancing payment is due as a bonus. Any bonus is paid in March
No two days are the same and our ideal person will:
• Have a passion for life with a desire to work with people and children
• Make everyone smile, from babies and children to adults
• Maintain a great relationship with current client base
• Take brilliant photos of our existing client base
• Chat to our clients, get to know them, keep them up to date with our latest products and services
• Rebook existing customers
• Provide an excellent all-round customer service experience for clients
• Be a great brand ambassador for H Tempest
• Be happy to travel and have more than twelve months driving experience
• Enjoy meeting new people
• Be pleasant mannered with a professional demeanour
• Be flexible in working times; early starts and late finishes are sometimes necessary
Representative roles include:
New business development (business-to-business sales):
• Get together with other like-minded Photographers and work as a team to drive forward sales
• Plan and carry out a sales strategy (we'll show you how!) reporting your fantastic results to our Head Office
All of our candidates must be willing to undergo a DBS check (or provide us with details of any previous DBS checks) and provide two referees, prior to starting with us.
You are our brand ambassador and we will look after you! We are committed to making sure that H Tempest remains the best in the business and a great place to work which you can see from the great reviews we get online. Our people are our most important asset and we will continue to invest in you!
If you like the sound of this advert and want to join us, click on "APPLY" today and send us a copy of your CV. We can't wait to see it! Deadline for applications Friday 28th June for interviews Monday 8th July.