I have a new position available for Mechanical Estimator to join a Mechanical and Civil Engineering firm in Nottingham. The right candidate will need to have experience in at least one of the following: pre-fabrication, welding and installation of pipework systems.
Some job responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of tender submissions.
- Organise appropriate tender enquiries.
- Administrate correspondence and tender documents.
- Produce accurate and comprehensive estimates in a timely and efficient manner.
- Preferable but not essential, practical qualifications and experience in the utilities and or pipeline industry.
- Production of tenders/prices from first principles.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of project management requirements and associated terminology and techniques.
- Good computer skills, proficient with MS Office software including Project.
- HNC or Degree (or equivalent).
- Site based engineering experience
- Proven successful estimating experience
- Considerable variety in types of work priced
This position is for someone who is willing to stay at the company for a lengthy period of time and only candidates with the above experience will be considered. If you think you fit the criteria please give me a call to discuss the role in further detail or send over an up to date CV.