Senior Finance Manager
Title: Senior Finance Manager
Length: 6 months - 12 months contract
Locations: Hemel Hempstead
Exclusive Opportunity: Sopra Steria Recruitment is looking for experienced Senior Finance Manager to join one of their key project teams, based on client site, in Hemel Hempstead.
The Senior Finance Manager will be working within the Central Government Business Unit of the client.
- Stakeholder management with Government Sector Managing Directors, Business Unit Heads, Account Managers and Central Finance.
- Full management reporting for central Government Business Unit, covering strategic planning, budgeting, moth- end, DSO management, forecasting, audits and balance sheets
- People management (3 full time employees), Line Management
- Ensure effective engagement with customers as required (requirement open book)
- Process and system improvement.
- Previous experience of team management
- Demonstrate the ability to influence at all levels.
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding objectives
- Evidence of process and performance innovation and improvement.
- Effective Business Partnering
- 3 Years of Pre - Qualified Experience. (Minimum)
- Excellent Communication Skills
Please apply directly, there are no agencies working on this role. Contact Pallavi MISHRA.
The post holder will work through Sopra Steria Recruitment for Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services.
Sopra Steria Recruitment: 2018 Winners of the APSCo Awards for Excellence for Recruitment Company of the Year >GBP50m Turnover and Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards.
Sopra Steria Recruitment is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Sopra Steria Recruitment regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.