The Client is working with a Major UK Mobile operators to deliver SMS, MMS and E-mail campaigns through a managed service function.
Using the client AI you will be able to create someone the most personalised and engaging campaigns on the market
The focus of this role is to deliver client Campaigns using in house software ensuring you capture the interest of the customer.
You will be someone who takes personal responsibility in the deployment of client campaigns with a specific attention to detail.
The successful candidate will have experience in using web based applications to deploy client campaigns.
You will work in the campaign team as a campaign delivery executive and support the managed service team in other business activities. Your role will be dedicated to working with one of the leading mobile operators in the UK and one of the longest standing clients for the company
- Set-up and deploy cross channel campaigns via SMS, MMS and email
- Liaise with the clients and other partners in the support of deploying customer campaigns
- Provide client support for new requirements. This will also involve requirements gathering, project planning and customer workshops
- Provide support with client reporting requirements, liaising with the reporting team and providing information to clients where required
- Work with Client campaign teams to give their customers the best experience
- Provide reporting and insight to campaign performance to existing clients
- Manage the process (build/test/setup) following the SLAs (Service level Agreement between client and the company)
Experience, Qualifications and Technical Knowledge:
- A relevant degree
- At least 1 years' experience working in the mobile industry
- At least 1 years' experience working in campaign management (includes planning, deployment and evaluations)
- Experience in Dreamweaver
- Experience with using Microsoft office applications are desirable
- Ability to work in a team or alone
- Experience using campaign deployment tools
- Excellent communication skills are essential