Environmental & Community Coordinator - Reading
We have a great opportunity for an Environmental & Community Coordinator to join a prestigious Shopping Centre Team in Berkshire.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this key role drive / manage the schemes engagement within the community & environmental performance, working towards key sustainability performance targets. Key duties will include: -
- Support local delivery of corporate responsibility initiatives
- Deliver effective & consistent monitoring & coordination of all site sustainability activity
- Providing timely reporting of data
- Monitor usage & develop strategies / identify opportunities for increasing recycling / reuse of waste, reduction of energy, water, improving biodiversity & sustainable travel plans
- Liaison with retailers to identify areas of improvement
- Work closely across other departments
- Coordinate & report on all on site community activity
Candidates will ideally hold a Qualification in environmental management, knowledge of environmental management systems & ISO14001 experience.
Contact us now for further information