Commercial Finance Analyst - Luxury Fashion startup - London
We're are currently working with a couture fashion start-up (around 2 years old) looking to recuit a commercial finance analyst. The role will work alongside core finance but will support the CEO, Sales and Operations Directors in the production of robust analysis and management reporting. Key responsibilities will include:-
- Analysis of individual product lines and overall financial performance
- Analysis of margin, production planning and optimization
- Production of management accounts
- Excel modeling
- Cash-flow forecasting and analysis
- Overall responsibilities for payment runs
- Supporting CEO and Operations Director with strategic projects
This will ideally suit a graduate (business or science related degree) with 2 -3 years experience (including commercial analysis experience), ideally within the retail space - experience of working within a startup environment will be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic brand in an autonomous role where you will see the tangible results of your work, supporting an inspirational leadership team.