Lead Generation & Data Base consultant - Telesales
Lead Generation & Data Base Consultant - telesales and database strategy
Excellent opportunity for a Self motivated and Self starter to work for an exciting Telecommunications company Generating Sales leads via Telesales with existing customers and working with bespoke dates and CRM system, outstanding opportunity for a self motivated sales lead generation person and build BI DATA strategy, great opportunity for a sales and data enthusiast
Maintain and grow the prospecting data. Build intelligence on what technology the prospect has, contractual and competitor information. Generate good quality appointments which result in good profitable business for Our Client
To achieve and exceed monthly appointment target.
- To qualify each lead so it meets minimum criteria for the generation of profitable business for Our Client
- To identify opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, referral and lead provision inline with the KPI's set by the manager.
- Maintain and grow the lead database within the CRM system. KPI set by the manager.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and build client loyalty.
- React to customers business enquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- To undertake with the support of the marketing function, marketing campaigns to support new and existing business initiatives.
- Make sure that the CRM system is kept updated with Lead, account and opportunity information inline with the KPI's set by the manager.
- Provide information to manager and other internal individuals/departments in an accurate and timely manner.
- To work and contribute within the broader sales team, creating and promoting ideas to assist colleagues in the achievement of set objectives.
- Assist with local marketing activities, sending out material and following them up
- Provide monthly reports or a required
- To work professionally, effectively and constructively to promote Our Client
- Carry out any additional duties which would be deemed by the manager and company to be in the best interest of Our Client International and its customers.
Good communication skills
- Competent with the use of Microsoft packages
- Used CRM packages ie Salesforce
- Previous experience of working in a proactive role contacting new opportunities
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a sales/data base management role required
- Worked in a team and can work on own