Administrator - Entry Level
Salary £18 - 20,000
A brand new opportunity has arisen for an Administrator for a firm of Godalming accountants.
The role will be a full time position Monday to Friday, working 37.5 hours per week.
The overall purpose of this position is to provide a high standard of administrative assistance to the tax team. Within this varied role, you will be providing support to the Partners, Directors, Managers and the wider team. Responsibilities include providing secretarial and administrative assistance including individual projects, managing diaries and arranging meetings, assisting with expense claims, assisting with the team to book training courses, preparing, amending and sending Letters of Engagement and disengagement.
Duties will include:
- Typing correspondence, reports, proposals and accounts including, setting up contacts/engagement codes/updates to existing client addresses etc. and preparing reports as required
- Produce invoices through our auto-billing system
- Other ad hoc duties to support the whole team including preparation and maintenance of spreadsheets
- Help at client and professional contact events
- To cover reception when required and field telephone enquiries
- Assist serving refreshments for internal meetings or visiting clients
- Have strong secretarial and administrative skills;
- The Administrator will be well presented with excellent communication skills
- Be highly organised with effective time management skills
- Be flexible, able to prioritise and work well under pressure as well as being able to work on your own initiative
- The Administrator will be a team player with excellent inter-personal skills
- Have an excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and preferably PowerPoint
- The Administrator will be able to maintain confidentiality and have integrity.