Accounts Payable Manager
Accounts Payable Manager (6 months Fixed-Term Contract)
Are you looking to join an organisation which is part of one of the fastest-growing industries across Europe?
Phaidon International prides itself on being an organisation with five specialist recruitment brands focused specifically on the STEM Industries and currently being based across twelveglobal locations.
As an organisation we have grown from humble beginnings to now being listed as one of the fastest-growing businesses, in any industry, in the world, for the last 3 years (Sunday Times International Track 200). Recent growth has seen the business go from almost 400 to 700+ consultants and 8 to 12 offices in just a couple of years.
Following a major investment into our growing organisation which will see our business now enter its new phase of growth, growing from 700 - 1100 people by the end of 2020 and now looking to add to our finance team! We are in need of an Accounts Payable Manager who is able to provide us with system expertise, team management responsibilities while also being able to "get their hands dirty"
Reporting to the Head of Finance your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Run the day to day Accounts Payable function. Check accuracy of invoice entry, approve payment runs etc
- Develop 2 young enthusiastic AP clerks
- Implement a PO system
- Review and create new processes and controls
- Improve efficiencies within AP and streamlining current processes
- Reconcile historic entries and clean AP ledger. Fix all historic unreconciled payments
- Assist with and review bank reconciliations
- Assist posting invoices during busy time or when AP clerks out of office
- Financial Force a plus but not essential
- 4-5+ years working within a Finance/Accountsdepartment
- Previous experience having leadership responsibility for a small team
- Experience working with a variety of systems regarding accounts and streamlining systems
- PO experience
If this sounds like your next position, please get in touch!