Senior Photocopier Field Service Engineer
I'm looking for a skilled senior photocopier field service engineer to work for a leading independent company within managed print services and IT infrastructure
What will your day to day responsibilities be as a photocopier field service engineer?
- Install, maintain and diagnosis of photocopiers
- Responsible for completion of service calls
- Monitor and maintain adequate stock levels
- Regular contact with call centre to maintain accurate reporting
- Covering predominantly inside the M25 area including central London
- Providing first class service to key accounts
- Working on knowledge of Kyocera / Utax MFD / copier ranges
- Networking experience
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Smart appearance
- Good knowledge of connectivity too including setting up and fault finding printing and scanning.
What is on offer?
To work for a very successful company that offer a fantastic place to work
- Competitive salary - GBP32,000
- Company car
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Stakeholder pension
If this opportunity is of interest to you please send your resume for consideration or call Nikki on .