Commercial Finance Leader
Agora Talent is supporting a globally renowned FMCG in the appointment of a Commercial Finance Leader.
In your role you will be in charge of the Commercial delivery of all new strategic initiatives, this will include global market and price appraisal, commercial modelling of any new ventures, influencing some of the world's largest retailers.
As a direct report to the CFO you will the right hand and strategic advisor to an individual with multi GBPbn responsibility as such you will have the opportunity to think truly globally. Challenging the local markets and categories whilst ensuring global consistency and visibility.
- Provide/Lead all financial processes for the commercial finance team - budgeting, control, reporting and adhocanalytics
- Develop analytical processes and tools to support better delivery of objectives
- Act as the finance thought partner to various leaders with commercial responsibility i.e. sales, marketing, product.
- Contribute to business growth by identifying and prioritizing potential business opportunities
- Be the key interface between Finance and the wider organisation to strengthen mutual collaboration, learnings and capabilities
- Use a combination of facts, judgement, and personal impact to build credibility and influence outcomes
- Collaborative but prepared to challenge status-quo and drive change with urgency
- Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE ideally gained in a Multinational Consumer business including Retail, FMCG, Wholesale, Production.
- Strong excel skills to facilitate the improvement of financial modelling process
- Demonstrated qualities of Leadership not purely management. This role has no direct reports but you will be seen as one of the most influential commercial leaders in this org.
- Exposure to working in a complex matrix led org