Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricohs business, centres on developing office automation solutions globally, which enables individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications. Here in the UK, we are particularly proud of our reputation for being ambassadors for excellence, driving strategic improvements forward and recognising and celebrating achievements. In short, our employees tell us -"Ricoh is a great place to work".
For this HR Administrator role, you will provide provide an effective and efficient HR administrative service to the organisation service ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and HR best Practice Based from our UK HQ in Northampton.
What you will be doing
- To provide a HR administration service to the organisation encompassing all elements of employee lifecycle - starter, change & leaver documentation
- As part a member of wider HR administrative team manage inbound email inbox's (Contact HR & and telephone calls ensuring employees receive a prompt response to questions which are raised
- To ensure accurate maintenance and development of our HR systems working in conjunction with the wider HR team to continually improve the management information which we provide
- To work closely with the wider HR team and outsourced employee relations team to deliver a joined up cohesive experience to the organisation in respect of matters such as maternity, paternity, shared parental leave, flexible working and any other policy / process matter
- To administer HR systems to ensure successful completion of task which HR are either the originator (leaver notification) or a required actioner (payroll notification)
- To provide support to the wider HR team as and when need and participate in projects improve the service to the organisation.
You will ideally have
- Excellent organisational and administrative
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work at all levels
- Excellent customer service skills (internal and external)
- Previous experience of working within a busy HR department
- Experience of working with Microsoft product suite (Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Numerate & accurate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a confidential environment
In return for your commitment, you can expect
Ricoh is a great company to work for where career development is encouraged and rewarded. Do you think you have the right approach and skill-set to perform in this role? If so, please apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Recruitment Team.