Manadon Vale Primary School
1 x temporary full time Teaching Assistant in our ambitious primary school team.
(26.25 hours a week x 39 weeks until the end of the Summer term, 2020).
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to provide classroom support for a child with special educational needs on a 1:1 basis. This role will be classroom based, but also may involve working with other individuals or small groups.
- have experience of working with children, either on a 1-1 basis or with small groups
- have a kind, caring manner with young children.
- be flexible, adaptable & willing to take initiative.
- enjoy working as part of a team
- wish to support the caring inclusive ethos of the school
- have commitment to supporting children to achieve independence
- keep records using school systems
- communicate with school staff and parents/carers
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to work in a successful school alongside a dedicated hard working team
- opportunities for professional development.
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st June, 2019
Interview date: Tuesday 2nd July, 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff to share this commitment. A DBS check will be required.
School visits are encouraged and appointments can be made by contacting the school office on 01752 705345
Please email email@example.com to express an interest in this post and request an application pack
Please visit our website: www.mvps.org.uk