Pre Payment Co-ordinator required. We are looking for a Pre-payment Co-ordinator to join the team of a leading E-commerce company in Luton on a 3 month contract (possibility to extend) with a salary of GBP126 per day.
Key skills for this job role are:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Meets deadlines
- Good communicator with the ability to interact a diverse group of stakeholders
- Good Problem Solving, Numerical & Analytical skills
- Medium to high proficiency in Excel
- Working to excellent understanding of TUI UK systems
- Experience of SAP and Readsoft an advantage
- Strong Excel skills
As a Pre Payment Co-ordinator, your duties will include managing the UK contracted payments for all pre-paid committed contracts, scheduling prepayment contracts and ensuring that they are paid correctly and on time.
You will liaise with the Purchasing team, Master data, Accounts Payable, Hotel Accountants & Regional Payment Co-ordinators to ensure prompt resolution of committed or prepayment queries; calculate and request payment of all variable prepayments as negotiated by the buying team.
You will work closely with SAP support team for any issues with SAP/Readsoft engine which is used to approve monthly Prepayments.
Other activities include supporting the Commercial Finance Manager in compiling monthly reports and annual budgetary reports plus other adhoc work as requested.
If you fit the criteria, please contact me ASAP.