I am currently working with a multi- sectored architectural practice in who are on the lookout for a Project Architect/Architect to join their Battersea office. With a consistent flow of projects incoming, they are looking for people to hit the ground running ASAP.
The ideal Project Architect candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Over 5 years post qualification experience
- Proficient in Revit (a must)
- Other software's include: Sketchup, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Residential experience (no single dwelling - looking for units).
- Other sector experience within: education, offices, industrial, hotels, health, and retail.
- Experience taking projects throughout all RIBA stages/
- Confident working with contractors, clients etc.
The Project Architect would need to be able to think innovatively and creatively in order to create ground breaking results for their projects in a timely and efficient manner. They would also be highly collaborative and promote the organizations company values.
The company prides itself on having a good work life balance, whilst there still being the opportunity for career progression, and being supported throughout.
The office is commutable London, Croydon, Epsom, Woking, Slough, Watford, and areas of Guilford
They are looking to begin interviewing as early as 17th of June.
If you feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career, or would be keen to join an organisation project book full of exciting work, please don't hesitate to get in touch and email (see below) or ask for Tara.
Your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.