Oshino Lamps (UK) Limited is looking for a hardworking, conscientious person to join our organisation to provide support within our admin / order processing team which services all 3 areas of the business - aerospace, automotive and signage.
Sales order processing on Sage 50c and ultimately building up to purchase order processing.
- Working within the sales, purchase and stock modules
General administration duties will include the following:
- Office filing.
- Answering the telephone.
- Receiving and responding to emails.
- Liaising with customers and internal sales staff.
General warehouse duties will include the following:
- Ensuring orders are picked and packed correctly and efficiently.
- Receiving goods, checking and contacting suppliers if there are any discrepancies.
- Lifting and moving goods around the warehouse/stores.
- Undertaking a stock take once a month.
- Ensuring that stock is kept tidy and correctly labelled.
- Sage 50c experience to include knowledge of order processing.
- Microsoft Office 365 experience i.e. Word/Outlook/Excel.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic.
- Can work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Organised with attention to detail.
- Ability to count and inspect goods accurately.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent time keeping.