About the role
The Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the sales team by performing client discovery work. They will capture detailed client data regarding infrastructure, documents and processes. The Business Analyst will produce detailed report on data and finding.
The role will entail a mixture of office and field based work - working on reports internally with the sales team and visiting client sites performing actual audits.
- Performing detailed business audits on client premises using auditing tool software
- Compile business cases for use by the sales team for new opportunities
- Uncover opportunities for additional revenue streams within client organisations
- Manage a timetable of all company audit and discovery work across the sales team
- Liaise with the sales team on each individual audit
- Previous experience within an analysis role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good team player and able to work autonomously
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.