Looking for a customer-focused, proactive communicator who has prior experience of organising events. Strong interpersonal and communicational skills required to effectively communicate to a wide variety of audiences.
Full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey with parking onsite.
The successful individual will be required to travel with some overnight stays if required.
- Plan an annual programme of events to showcase the business
- Plan and organise conferences, events and seminars
- Work with the internal communication teams
- Promote all events and conferences
- Manage budgets and contracts relating to all events
- Source appropriate venues
- Organise event requirements such as photography, accommodation and catering etc.
- Organise and liaise with guest speakers
- Prepare information such as speaker information and presentations
- Coordinate and deliver all administrative support for each event
- Provide advice and support to other offices who are involved in organising their own events
- Create a database of promotional materials that can be used at each event
- Other ad hoc event duties as required
- Events management experience
- Experience of organising all aspects of large scale events
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.