Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is a globally respected engineering organisation, providing white collar, Blue collar and engineering services to many sectors including energy, aerospace, marine and defence. They are committed to innovation and the continual pursuit of improvement, and with a brand holding over 100 years of service they are now developing their technology capabilities, venturing into new markets and building their customer base further.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Business Analyst for a 12 month contract based in Derby.
- You will work in partnership with the workstreams to drive out the potential impacts of change and translate this into workable plans and activities to help the business adopt the changes
- Developing strong relationships with business stakeholders
- Supporting PMO processes to support effective programme delivery and ensuring adherence to these
- Performing project plan updates and ensuring critical path is highlighted
- Supporting the change control process
- Supporting the management of issues risks and their escalation as appropriate
- Project and Programme Management
- Strong SAP experience
- Experienced in problem solving & and understanding of the broader business context (business acumen)
- Gap Analysis experience
- Expert level of Business Process Modelling
- Business Impact analysis experience
- Stakeholder Management
- Learning/training strategy, skills analysis and design experience
- Primary degree desirable with relevant experience relating to BA work
- Appropriate analysis training (TOGAF,BCS/ISEB, IIBA certification, etc)
- Strong people and communication skills
- Focus on detail, with the ability to deliver and present accurate and quality-driven documentation
- Ability to work in a flexible environment is required, where certain styles of analysis and project delivery can occur
- Data backup and data stores knowledge from an analysis viewpoint
- Experience as a lead analyst in a project/programme/portfolio in a PRINCE2 environment
In order to be successful in this role you will possess all or some of the below criteria:
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.