Regional Sales Manager - Data Centers
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - POWER GRID SOLUTIONS INTO THE DATA CENTRE MARKET - UK, IRELAND & NORTHERN EUROPE - NEGOTIABLE SALARY DEPENDENT UPON EXPERIENCE - 25% ANNUAL BONUS - COMPANY VEHICLE - FLEXIBLE BENEFITS PACKAGE - EXCELLENT CAREER PROGRESSION EXPERIENCE
Join the business and you'll be a part of a $36bn turnover company with over 130,000 people across the world. The company is involved in a broad range of highly innovative projects including EV charging infrastructure, major battery storage schemes and microgrid solutions. This is an opportunity to offer these solutions into the Data Canter Market.
This role will see you joining a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy. As a Regional Application Sales Manager - Data centre you will drive the sales performance of Solution Sales for Data Centres in Grid Integration Business Unit for North European Region.
Define and implement effective sales and business development initiatives in alignment with global strategy.
Identify new business opportunities with current and prospective customers as well as a clear strategy to convert them.
Coordinate the information flow around sales activities and providing forecasts, analysis and market intelligence to marketing and sales to ensure achievement of defined sales targets.
Establish strong customer relationships and maintaining positive customer experience throughout the sales process, including post-sale.
Conduct contract risk assessments and working closely with relevant parties to mitigate risk.
* More than 5/6 years of experience in direct sales and sales management, Working in Sales & Marketing of Solutions business with EPC's or Data Centre Service providers.
* Sound knowledge of Electrical Products/Solutions and the Data Centre market
* Experience in business development, account management and cross-selling across systems, solutions, products and service categories.
* Understanding of contract negotiation, risk management and commercial and legal terms.
* Exceptional communication and negotiating skills, customer-focused mindset and a professional, "can-do" attitude.
A Bachelors' degree in Engineering
Knowledge and experience of the Power Grid industry / market.
This is a role that our client are keen to fill as soon as possible. Contact for more information.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer