Investment Portfolio Executive
Our client provides finances to businesses in the North East and due to continuing growth require an additional Executive for their Teesside branch.
- Based in the Teesside area, you will be responsible for clients across Teesside and North Yorkshire and will be responsible for managing your own portfolio.
- You will need to build close relationships both internally with Portfolio Managers and externally with clients across a range of business sectors and business introducers such as other financial institutions and accountants.
- You will be responsible for managing and monitoring existing clients and agreeing suitable plans of action in relation to the business position and their financial position.
- You will monitor and review relevant financial information and accounts to enable you to prepare reports on your client's performance.
- Once finances have been agreed to reflect the company's position you will monitor each client and obtain regular updates, including attending meetings with Boards and accountants.
- You will be involved in building and maintaining business relationships and assist in the provision of further funds where applicable.
- This is an ideal role for a self-motivated individual from a banking or accounting background, who is seeking to work closely with clients in the Teesside and North Yorkshire areas.
- You must be able to manage your own work load and be able to demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- You will possess the ability to review financial data such as cash flows, P&L's and Management reports and be able to, in turn, produce details reports on your client's financial position.
- You must be willing and able to travel extensively to meet with clients in this area, your team and introducers and providers.