Inside Sales / Account Manager
This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a UK distributor is recruiting for an Inside Sales / Account Manager to join their growing team based in their High Wycombe office. You will be selling the company products and services via the telephone, internet, email and fax and will be working in conjunction with Outside Sales / Field Sales Representatives, Product Management and Sales Management to increase customer penetration and sales opportunities.
They are looking for drive, determination and ability to work logically and professionally at all times and to provide timely responses to customer requirements. The chosen individual must have proven sales and account experience.
Duties of the role will include:
- Selling products/services, including (but not limited to) product lines, AIM programmes, quality and value added services, attaining sales by building customer relationships, tailoring your sales approach to meet the customers' needs, measured through monthly sales reporting, quality objectives and regular management reviews
- Providing price/delivery quotations within customer timeline, within assigned geographic territory, by working with the branch/corporate product manager and manufacturers to obtain the most competitive pricing
- Processing customer orders via input into the sales database for quote processing and delivery schedules.
- Expanding product knowledge by utilising all resources, including product literature, factory representatives, product managers, sales managers and other sales representatives, discussing product options with customers
- Participating in the Total Quality process by following defined policies and procedures to maintain efficient sales cycle, following logical and systematic approaches
- Increasing customer account base by compiling list of prospective customer leads from various sources and making cold calls
- Providing management with information regarding sales, marketing techniques, new products and market strategy by preparing forecast and activity reports on account territory
- Participating/attending sales calls with Outside Sales / Field Sales Representatives, developing sales relationship and trust with both customer/company
- Proven sales/account management track record
- Exceptional knowledge of company products and services
- Persuasiveness, tenacity and strong selling skills
- Working knowledge of company policies, procedures and computer systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Well organised and able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Experience in preparing reports and correspondence proficiently and professionally
- Ability to work in teams, with minimum supervision and to make responsible decisions
- A good eye for detail, proof reading and accuracy, maintaining quality expectations
- 37 ?? hour week (8:30 - 17:00 Mon-Fri)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays