Graduate Teaching Assistant in Leicester
Are you a recent graduate looking for essential experience that will help contribute towards your PGCE?
A school located in Leicestershire is looking for 2 Graduate Teaching Assistants; one to provide assistance to SEN pupils in mainstream lessons and the other to provide general classroom and small group intervention support.
The school is led by a visionary head teacher and senior staff, who have put their best efforts into identifying areas in need of improvement and helping raise the standards of the school. The successful candidates will work closely with the SENCO and Deputy Head who will provide direction.
The school is looking to recruit immediately for roles starting to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the roles.
The ideal candidates:
- Must be graduates and have strong standards for literacy and numeracy.
- They must have the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with pupils and staff.
- Experience of working with SEN students in a school setting (beneficial but not essential).
Benefits of the role:
- Fantastic experience for graduates working towards PGCE or Team Teach.
- The chance to make a real difference to a pupil's education.
- A chance to be a role model and mentor to younger pupils.
If you are interested in these roles call Teaching Personnel on , or submit an application via the details provided. You can also register your details on our website .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.